Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween
We had a fun Halloween. We had a Ward party Friday night and then Saturday we went trick or treating The girls loved it all. I think they loved passing out candy as much as getting it. We had a ton of trick or treaters and we weren't even home that much so it was a lot of fun. Jarom loved getting candy. He wouldn't let anyone else hold his candy bag. He dragged it along with him. It was pretty cute!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute! I love the costumes! I think you guys inspired me to maybe dress up next year!
NICE I love all the outfits!
you guys look great! I can't believe how much jordan looks like janine! beautiful kids you have! come trick or treating at our house :) no costumes required!
so adorable! glad you guys are here and i am glad you had your camera handy for the adorable tinkerbells and their fairy friend! you guys are great!
Post a Comment