This post is a week late, but we had a fun Candy Land birthday party for the girls last weekend. Jayci turned 3 on Friday and Jordan 5 on Sunday. We made a life size game board and had an activity at each character.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Janine, that is ADORABLE!!!
Wow! What an amazing party, bet your girls loved every minute. Cute, cute.
super mom! that is so awesome! I am so happy to see a new post. your family is so darn cute, I miss you all so much. hb to your little princesses!
How cute are you guys?! Looks like it was alot of fun!
that party looks like it was a lot of fun! nice job on the theme, super cute idea. :)
Not sure I like my face on your blog!! I was a great idea. Our kiddos had a great time. Missed you guys this weekend! We are going to miss having you on our hayride. Have fun in Reno and tell Jon to stay away from the slots...business will pick up!!!!
Cute idea for a party Janine :) Can you believe hopw fast they are growing, i feel like we were both expecting our little girls like yesterday!
Post a Comment