Sunday, November 15, 2009

Potty

Jarom out of the blue this week decided he was going to potty train himself. I was planning to start in January and have him hopefully done by his birthday in April, but he decided now was the best time. He tells me seriously every time he has to go. If he does have an accident it is because he is shut in his room for a nap or he is standing in front of the toilet yelling at me and I didn't hear him. He was even dry today at church and was dry the last 2 nights. I expect the newness to wear off and not to be so fun anymore, but it is nice to know that he is ready.

2 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Wow, I thought boys were supposed to be harder, you got lucky! Your kids are all so cute!

The Swanson Family said...

that is a super awesome picture!! I am so jealous of how quick and easy all your kids are at potty training! adeline has been really good about the #2 part for forever - on the toliet since 5 months nearly every time - (with a touch of regression since teagan for attention, but that has worn off it seems) but the pee thing... sheesh! she is very stubborn! she totally understands it, but is just a stinker. help me oh wise one!!