
Jordan's first day of ballet was today and she was SO EXCITED! She is going to be a ballerina when she grows up you know! Anyway she did great and had a lot of fun.


She also kept her promise and came home and taught Jayci what she had learned. She is a good sister.
8 comments:
Those Chamber eyes are amazing!
That is so cute! It is so fun to keep up with you guys through the blog. We definitely need to plan a reunion sometime! One with kids and then another one without!
so cute!
What a beautiful ballerina!
That is soo cute. She would be in my class if she was here! hahah. Miss you guys.
So adorable! It would have been fun for the girls to be in the same class. Maile loved it too. I am so behind with my posting hopefully this week I can post ballet and soccer. We still need to get together! How about you guys plan on coming out here on the 26th..next Saturday? I will call you.
I love the cute ballerina outfit!!
I love that she comes home and teaches her sister. What fun!
Post a Comment