Friday, August 28, 2009

Broken Boy


Sunday night Jarom played on the little toddler plastic slide in the yard with his sisters. His sister's pushed him down a couple times before he was really ready and he landed a bit funny, but nothing to cry over. Also that night he fell out of his little toddler bed once that is really close to the ground, but again nothing to cry over. Well Monday morning he hobbled out of bed limping around. Jon checked him over and found the sore spot on his left leg. It didn't get any better and Wednesday we got it x-rayed and sure enough he broke his fibula. they didn't do anything, they said it would heal on it's own since he is so young. It is so sad though he just limps around saying Mommy, Mommy. To make it worse he has had a nasty cold and cough.
Busted leg boy climbed on top the counter this morning and him and Jayci were brushing their teeth.

4 comments:

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Oh poor boy. Hope he heals quickly!

The Swanson Family said...

yikes! he seems pretty calm about life. I can't believe they don't cast or anything - that seems odd. I hope he heals up as good as new in a short amount of time! give him lots of kisses, that helps I know it! :)

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Poor little guy! He is pretty tough! Sure hope he gets better soon!

Jen said...

So sad! I really can't believe that they can't do anything for him. Poor kid! I'm sure you are taking extra great care of him though, I hope he heals quickly!!