Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jordan's 4!


It was a birthday week!  Jordan turned 4 on Saturday and we also went to a pumpkin patch on Saturday with some friends to celerbrate both the girl's birthdays.  Jordan also started preschool last week and loves it!

Jordan's tutu

Jordan wanted Peanut Butter cookies instead of cake, which was nice since we just had cake for Jayci's birthday.



Painting Pumpkins
Our Farmers


Riding a Horse

5 comments:

Goodman Family said...

Happy Birthday girls! But...all I am seeing is the shinny TV in the background...

John and Jada McFarlane said...

I am so sad that we missed it. Happy birthday Jordan. We miss you around here! Owen keeps asking about you, I will tell him that you had a birthday! I missed so many posts! I loved the camo outfit on Jarom. Oh and also happy birthday to Jayci!

Katie said...

thanks for such a fun day!!!

Tiffany said...

Happy birthday to both of you! Glad you guys posted-been wondering how things were going. Love and miss you all!

Heather Palmer said...

Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you and your girls! Happy birthday to both of them!