Jon got some of the pictures off of his phone and I wanted to blog them because they are too cute!

We went to the park Friday and Jarom got his first ride in a big swing! He loved it!

On Jayci's birthday we met Jon for lunch and went out to Mexican Food. They held the sombrero over her head to sing to her becasue she wasn't sure about putting it on.

This is from the end of the summer, but I love it.

Jayci in a shopping cart. Sweet girl.

Jordan's first day of Pre-school with a banged up head and lip.
4 comments:
Cute and super good quality for a phone! I think I am going to make pumpkin muffins this week-but I'm with you no to pumpkin pie-but pumpkin cake, bread or cookies-bring them on!
Cute pictures! I've never tried pumpkin cake before, sounds yummy and you definitely got me with the "lower calories" part.
Happy be-lated birthday to the girls!
i love the pic of jayci with the hat. makes me lol! cute family!
I love the new look of the blog! very nice! miss you guys!
Post a Comment