Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Naked Girl!

Yesterday I went upstairs to get Jayci from her nap and she was standing there butt naked, very pleased with herself. I put her to bed in a shirt and a diaper, as you can see the shirt is in her hand and the diaper was on the floor. I was shocked she got her shirt off over her head. The bars on the crib make it so these pictures aren't too graphic.

7 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

That is hilarious!!!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

I love it! She is just too smart and too cute!

Goodman Family said...

I love it! Too funny-what a personality she already has...watch out!

The Johnston's said...

ha ha! LOVE IT!!! I think it's hilarious when kids do that...and so do they!

Joel and Kristie said...

That's sooo funny! Dax has learned how to crawl out of his pants so everywhere we go he's stripped with in minutes! I guess it's more fun for kids to be naked!!HEHE!!

Jessie said...

haha, that is so funny! i cant believe she knew how to do that! sophia hasnt figured it that out yet!

Tiffany said...

That is way funny and a good thing you didn't find more than a naked girl in the crib-Topher takes his clothes off and he leaves surprises on the floor as he runs!