Friday, October 19, 2007

Family Pictures

Heather Ward took our family pictures Wednesday and did an amazing job. Thanks Heather! There are so many it is hard to pick them ! So I stuck on a bunch!












8 comments:

Goodman Family said...

I love, love, love them! Amazing! Darling family you guys have.

Tiffany said...

OHHHHHH my GOSH! Those are absolutely GORGEOUS! I LOVE them! I think I gasped about 10 times at the fabulousness of them! WOW WOW WOW! I have to get her to take my family's pics and I HAVE to borrow that big tutu for Bekah! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Joel and Kristie said...

WOW every single picture is PERFECT!!!!

The Johnston's said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them!! Your kids are sooo stinkin cute! You were right that would be hard to just pick one or two! Thanks for sharing...I can't wait until we get ours done! Hopefully my kids behave as well as yours :)

Jessie said...

those are so beautiful, i cant wait to get ours done! she does such a great job! the girls look so adorable :)

Jason Young said...

Love Love Love them...I just wanted to say love love love like everyone else did :) But really, they are great pictures. The quality is amazing and the models aren't bad either :)

mandy

Sarah said...

So so so cute! I don't see how you could just pick a couple either.

Trevor and Summer said...

So precious. You guys are such a photogenic family.