I can't believe your baby is already ONE!!! It seems like just yesterday that you and Jessica were in a race to see who could have their baby first!!Happy Birthday Sweet Baby!!!
Who would have thought that a water fight at sixteen could have brought about so much. We finished chiropractic school and now have five of us in our little (or not so) family. Jarom is 2, Jayci is 3 1/2 and Jordan is 5 1/2. Our lives are full of joy and excitement as we are beginning our professional career. There is much that we hope to do and many places that we hope to see. We invite you to watch us as we live this wonderful game of life!! Enjoy our blog.
5 comments:
Happy birthday cutie! We will see you at the party on Saturday! Yea!
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! I LOVE that cute little face of yours!
I can't believe your baby is already ONE!!! It seems like just yesterday that you and Jessica were in a race to see who could have their baby first!!Happy Birthday Sweet Baby!!!
happy birthday jayci! sorry we can't make it to your party. (just got home from work and need to take a nap!
I love the cake mess that comes with the first birthday! It's so fun for them!
Post a Comment