Saturday, April 18, 2009

Jarom turned 1!

A year ago today!  Our little man was born.  We love him so much!


The girls were so excited.  Look how short Jayci's hair is!


Now here he is at 1 year old! His new toys, he loved!

Goulash, one of his favorite things to eat.
We forgot to teach him how to blow, Jon had to blow out the candle!


As the ice cream melted he was trying to lick it off the tray!
If you can't tell, he LOVED it!  We had a great day!  It was beautiful and we played outside all day!

4 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

congrats to you guys! he is so handsome! even if he is covered in cake... that is the best. I meant to call and wish him a hb, but I suck, what can I say? I thought of him if that counts... boo on me. beautiful family!!

Duke~N~Morghan said...

He's so cute Janine! Where are you guys at now? I haven't talked to you in forever!

Jen said...

Wow...that year went by quickly! He is adorable and I love that he just dug into his cake.

Katie said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Jarom!!! We miss you guys so much! Lily told me today that she is calling Jordan and Jayci. Hope you're doing well.