oh we miss you guys! Your kids are growing up so fast! I can't believe Jarom is turning one next week! Crazy. You got tons of cute pictures, and that Jayci is a crack-up!
Who would have thought that a water fight at sixteen could have brought about so much. We finished chiropractic school and now have five of us in our little (or not so) family. Jarom is 2, Jayci is 3 1/2 and Jordan is 5 1/2. Our lives are full of joy and excitement as we are beginning our professional career. There is much that we hope to do and many places that we hope to see. We invite you to watch us as we live this wonderful game of life!! Enjoy our blog.
7 comments:
Jarom is so animated! What cuties-I love the girls matching dresses! Jaycie's hair is getting really cute! Love and miss all of ya'll!
Your girls are so darn cute in their matching dress. Looks like Jarom is starting to pick on his sisters as early as possible!!
oh we miss you guys! Your kids are growing up so fast! I can't believe Jarom is turning one next week! Crazy. You got tons of cute pictures, and that Jayci is a crack-up!
They are all getting so big! Good job on getting them all 3 to look.
I LOVE jarom's faces!!! they are all so cute!! missing you guys!
Seriously could your kids get any cuter? I don't think so. Adorable.
Oh my goodness, look how grown up they are! What cute little dresses.
Post a Comment