Monday, December 15, 2008

Santa and Turkeys

Jarom and Santa
Jayci and Santa
Jordan and Bailey (cousin) with Santa
There were 30 turkeys outside our window Saturday morning.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Holy cow! I mean Holy Turkeys?!? How long are you guys going to be living there? Bekah keeps asking when we can see Jordan-I was thinking maybe some day (next year) we could meet up in Medford or something and let the girls play and get ice cream or something.

Jessie said...

Awww, Jayci wasn't afraid of Santa! SHe was smiling :) I think Sophia might be afraid of him since Chuckee cheese made her cry! lol

Katie said...

i can't believe you got such cute pictures of your kids with santa!! we miss you guys. hope you are well.

Heather Palmer said...

THAT is outside your window? Talk about picturesque. That photo is beautiful (and the turkey's are cool too).

The Swanson Family said...

I am missing chambers updates! where are you? :(

Heather Palmer said...

Hellooooo? Where are the new blog posts?? You are required to update since we don't get to see you in person right now....