hi guys! this is old Amie spratling (now orton)from pendleton. So how do you know my old roomate Alexis? that's how i found you guys.. on her blog. Well anywho, love your family pictures. Did jon graduate from western? we are here in Missouri going to Logan chiropractic...how is it in the real world? I had no idea you had three little bundles of joy.. that is so great. cute cute cute . amie
Janine! I was so excited to see a comment from you. That's what I love about blogging is that we can find old friends and see what's new. I can't believe how big your family is. They are so cute. It looks like you are all happy! I look forward to keeping up to date with you through your blog!
He Jon and Janine. I am so happy to see how well you guys are doing. Your children are adorable. I always knew you guys would great parents. I am New jersey. But very soon moving back and going to be living in my old house on the ranch. Come and visit when it happens
Who would have thought that a water fight at sixteen could have brought about so much. We finished chiropractic school and now have five of us in our little (or not so) family. Jarom is 2, Jayci is 3 1/2 and Jordan is 5 1/2. Our lives are full of joy and excitement as we are beginning our professional career. There is much that we hope to do and many places that we hope to see. We invite you to watch us as we live this wonderful game of life!! Enjoy our blog.
4 comments:
It was a really good attempt...she definately gets credit for that!
hi guys! this is old Amie spratling (now orton)from pendleton. So how do you know my old roomate Alexis? that's how i found you guys.. on her blog. Well anywho, love your family pictures. Did jon graduate from western? we are here in Missouri going to Logan chiropractic...how is it in the real world? I had no idea you had three little bundles of joy.. that is so great. cute cute cute .
amie
Janine! I was so excited to see a comment from you. That's what I love about blogging is that we can find old friends and see what's new. I can't believe how big your family is. They are so cute. It looks like you are all happy! I look forward to keeping up to date with you through your blog!
He Jon and Janine. I am so happy to see how well you guys are doing. Your children are adorable. I always knew you guys would great parents. I am New jersey. But very soon moving back and going to be living in my old house on the ranch. Come and visit when it happens
Post a Comment