Friday, August 1, 2008

Snuggler



Jarom loves to snuggle with blankets. Neither of the girls were ever attached to a blanket, but they didn't suck their thumbs either. If he gets tired and starts fussing a little I just hand him his blanket and he snuggles it and sucks his thumb or fingers. I like it, it is nice!

4 comments:

Jen said...

That is way cute! I love it when babies soothe themselves. Though, sucking your thumb at age 6 is not so cool and very difficult to overcome. I hope you don't have to deal with that when he is older.

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Man I missed a ton of your posts. I have been such a slacker. Your family is so cute. I kind of hope our next baby is a thumb sucker, only if it was how Owen was (only with a blanket)

Da Franklin's said...

I finally found out how to leave comments on blogs so I thought I would comment on how cute Jarom is. I have one that still carries around her blanket and if we ever forget it when we go anywhere it's the worst thing that can ever happen to her.

The Swanson Family said...

he looks like such a happy baby! I wish I could know him more than just through his pictures - so don't take them away!! give him some hugs from us!