That is a cute picture of the girls. Everytime I see Jarom he's like the twice the size he was the last time. They grow up too quick. Stop feeding him or something. :)
Who would have thought that a water fight at sixteen could have brought about so much. We finished chiropractic school and now have five of us in our little (or not so) family. Jarom is 2, Jayci is 3 1/2 and Jordan is 5 1/2. Our lives are full of joy and excitement as we are beginning our professional career. There is much that we hope to do and many places that we hope to see. We invite you to watch us as we live this wonderful game of life!! Enjoy our blog.
3 comments:
He's growing up so fast!! That's so cute that he has a little teddy bear.
That is a cute picture of the girls. Everytime I see Jarom he's like the twice the size he was the last time. They grow up too quick. Stop feeding him or something. :)
Very cute picture of the girls. I am glad that I live close enough to see Jarom in action. Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment