"I be nice, I be nice" Jayci says is a sad voice whenever we put her to bed lately. It is heartbreaking. We try to tell her she is a nice girl, but she still has to go to bed. Nevertheless we just hear her whining, "I be nice."
Jordan on the other hand wanted me to get something for her and I told her she could get it. "You're, You're frustrating me," was her reply.
Jordan on the other hand wanted me to get something for her and I told her she could get it. "You're, You're frustrating me," was her reply.
2 comments:
How cute, i love to hear what they pick up on. Madi says "I happy now" when she's been crying and is going to get in trouble.
That's so cute! When I put Viv to bed, she always says "No, I wake up!" as if she is only required to go to bed once in her life, and she has already done it and woken up.
Post a Comment