So ten years ago today Jon and I started dating. He took me bowling and out to Pizza Hut. Then 3 years to the day after that I lost him, so to say. He boarded a plane and flew to Brazil to serve a mission for 2 years. I lost my boyfriend and best friend all in the same day. Then 2 years later, 5 years ago today He got on his knee and asked me to be his wife. So this day is obviously a special one to us. We started dating, he went on his mission, and he asked me to marry him. Not to mention it is also Pioneer Day!
Jon is amazing. He has been my best friend, my second half for 10 years now. He has seen me at my worst and best, and knows me better than I know myself. I am so grateful to have him by my side daily. He is a wonderful husband and father!

7 comments:
you guys are so cute! you look so young and innocent, yet not too different than you look today. congrats on such a wonderful day to celebrate!
You guys haven't aged much! Congrats on such a wonderful day!
That picture is so cute!!! Congrats!
You guys look so cute :)
Mandy
Hooray another positive "I waited" story! I love them beacase I waited too! So good to hear from you--I do miss those Birch Plaza days. So many good times. : ) Hope all is well with your little family!
Jessica (Eason) Tew
wow, that is such a long time! congrats, you guys look so young hehe
Look how cute! What a sweet story too-miss you guys!
Post a Comment