Saturday, June 14, 2008

Beautiful Children

Here are some new pictures of my beautiful children!
I love these P.J's! Thanks Aunt Jan!
We had friends over last weekend and I think Jayci ended up the target for the dirt throwing contest! By the way she is basically potty trained! Yea! She has had like 3 accidents in a week and all but one she was in the bathroom trying to go.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Such sweet pictures...

How is your weekend with the hubby gone going so far?

The Chambers Family said...

Good so far...church could be interesting tomorrow!

Jessie said...

You are so blessed to have not only 1 but 3 beautiful children!

Jayci is almost potty trained already?? Thats so good, im slacking with sophia!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

You do have some cute kids! It is so much fun to have you guys live right next door! Owen just loves Jordan and Jayci. Oh and I am so glad you got a picture of Jayci with the dirt, that was so funny.