Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Have Been Tagged!

I usually don't do these, but Amber tagged me and I decided I better do it!

A ~ Each person has to list 6 facts/habits about them.

B ~ After part A, go to 6 people's blogs and leave a comment letting them know to read your blog, and that they have been tagged. List at the end of your posting who you have tagged.

1. Fact- I have been doing P90 X (workout program) for 3 weeks straight now with Jon. It is a 6 day a week workout program and we haven't missed a day!

2. Fact- Jon flirted with me for the first time by chasing me down and dumping a huge cooler of water on top my head. How romantic. (We were 16)

3. Habit- One of my biggest pet peeves is having an empty dishwasher and having people put their dishes in the sink. It drove me crazy w/ roommates and I warned Jon before we got married and he is now great about it. He is a good sport!

4. Fact- I love to spend time with Jon and my 3 beautiful children. A day couldn't be spent better than all being together!

5. Habit- I like things to be planned out. I drive Jon nuts because I get a little stressed sometimes, but that is how I get things done!

6. Fact- I love being a mother and I am so grateful I am able to stay home with my children. Some days I might not believe it, but it is the truth!

I tagg:
Heather, Katie, Jada, Jami, Morghan

1 comment:

Goodman Family said...

See it's always fun to find out fun facts...