Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Seaside

We went to Seaside and stayed at a fun little resort with our friends Gannon and Heather Ward and Madi and Nixon. We had a lot of fun and the kids enjoyed playing together. Here are a couple pictures thanks Heather, Heather Ward Photography, she is amazing!

We rented this for an hour and rode this thing around, after 15 min we were ready to take it back. We did ride it for 30 min though. It was fun we just didn't realize how tired we would get. At least I have an excuse, I'm pregnant!


The wind was terrible when we she took these pictures. Poor Jayci is freezing to death in short sleeves. She was not to thrilled as you can see in this last photo. She is still cute though even when she cries!

4 comments:

Katie said...

so adorable. i love those pictures of your girls. hope you are feeling okay. you still look so good...like you're not even pregnant. i hope everything goes well.

Natalie said...

Good luck with the baby!!! I am sure you were ready a month ago...

Heather Palmer said...

We had so much fun with you guys!!! I'm glad we did it!

Jen said...

Cute pictures! I love little Jayci in piggy tails.