We welcomed Jarom to the world. The girls love him. Jordan will hold him forever and Jayci is so excited it is "her baby." She is so excited each time she wakes up and her baby is still there!
Jayci and Jordan with Jarom at the Hospital.
Jarom's Great Great Grandma made him this hat and blanket.
Getting ready to come home!
The girls welcoming him home!
8 comments:
sheesh Janine-he is so beautiful!!! Can't wait to meet him!
Wow!! He is absolutely beautiful...and you look awesome too. My hospital pictures were deleted as soon as I saw them! Looks like Jarom will have 3 excellent mommies (you and your girls)!
Oh he is just so eeny and cute! Jordan is looking so grown up! Wow, I just realized how much we are going to miss your family when we move! By the way you looked great at church today-I can't believe you already came back! Love ya!
He's sooo PRECIOUS!!! Congratulations again!
He is so beautiful. the girls look so happy to have him home. I am sure jordan will make an excellent mini mom, she is so loving.
I know I tell you everyday but he is so so so so handsome! I loved all of the pictures. It is so great that the girls love him so much!
cute little sporty outfit :)
He is seriously SO CUTE! What a perfect little face. Congrats!
Post a Comment