Friday, April 18, 2008


8 comments:

Michelle said...

Janine, He is so adorable. You have such a cute family! I hope everything went well and I hope you are feeling good!

The Swanson Family said...

chambers,
congratulations on your handsome baby boy! thanks so much for letting us come and visit. you all look wonderful! get some sleep!
hugs!

The Johnston's said...

congrats jon and janine! He's adorable! You'll love having a little boy in the house.

Jen said...

Your family is so adorable! Congrats on your new little guy! Enjoy all the new blue and green clothing! I am so jealous, but very happy for you right now.

Jessie said...

so special!! Congrats, what a blessing!

Jason Young said...

YIPEEE!!! Congrats from our clan to yours!!

mandy

Tiffany said...

what a cutie! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him! What do the girls think?

Gasaway Family said...

Congratulations! What a cutie, hope mom and baby are doing well. Good luck with a boy now, how fun!