Jordan started swim lessons yesterday at the college and she absolutely loved it. She will go 30 minutes twice a week for 6 weeks. Yesterday they worked on getting used to being in the water. Putting their ears and noses in, then their face, blowing bubbles, etc. They also got to practice kicking and jumping in to their teacher. Anyway she loved it and is excited to go back on Wednesday.




5 comments:
cool! how fun! i bet she LOVES going :) and it must make her sleep better at night! good for you hehe
That looks like fun!!! Madi would have loved to do the class with her. I'm going to have to try to get her in next round!
What college is this mt hood? I need to get Bekah into a class-she is a little chicken when it comes to the water!
To fun! Can't wait to get Aidan into swim lessons to! I want it to not be -40 outside first. :)
What school is this. I need to get both kids in to lesson, my mom lives on a lake and it is nerve racking all summer. How fun!
Post a Comment