Poor little Jayci has to undergo surgery tomorrow and they have to put her completely out with anesthesia. As many know she has had a huge swollen lymph node on her jaw line for the last month. In the morning they will cut it and drain out the fluid. It is just so hard though when she is so little!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Poor sweet girl! She'll be ok! When it's all over and done with and it's not bothering her anymore and you don't have to keep taking her in to have it poked and prauded - you will all be glad that you did it. Keep us posted!
Ohh...not fun. We'll keep you guys in our prayers!
Ohhh poor little sweetheart! I'll make sure to keep her in my prayers!
what a brave little Jayci, we have been praying for her.
Just wanted to see how she was doing. Poor little thing.
Oh poor girl! I hope it went okay and she is feeling better!!!
I'm sooooo Sorry, I hope everything went well!!
Post a Comment