Jon got a package in the mail and the box had popcorn in it. He told Jordan to go play with what was in the box. When we turned around she was in the box. It was pretty cute.
Saturday we had our first good snowfall of the year and the girls loved it!
This is Jen (Pope) Stoker. Remember me? Anyway, Danielle gave me your blog and I must say you have such a cute family. Congrats on having another baby! That is exciting and I've already voted on you having another girl. Girls are RAD! Well, tell your family I said hi and take care. If you want you can see my cute family @ jeffandjenbumponablog.blogspot.com Take care.
I wish snow here would stay on the ground long enough for the kids to enjoy it! Oh well..I can't complain about good roads! Jordan is so cute! I love the box pictures. Hopefully I see you this week so I can get my vote in for boy/girl! I can't wait to find out!
Who would have thought that a water fight at sixteen could have brought about so much. We finished chiropractic school and now have five of us in our little (or not so) family. Jarom is 2, Jayci is 3 1/2 and Jordan is 5 1/2. Our lives are full of joy and excitement as we are beginning our professional career. There is much that we hope to do and many places that we hope to see. We invite you to watch us as we live this wonderful game of life!! Enjoy our blog.
4 comments:
This is Jen (Pope) Stoker. Remember me? Anyway, Danielle gave me your blog and I must say you have such a cute family. Congrats on having another baby! That is exciting and I've already voted on you having another girl. Girls are RAD! Well, tell your family I said hi and take care. If you want you can see my cute family @ jeffandjenbumponablog.blogspot.com
Take care.
Cute! The snow didn't last that long:(
I wish snow here would stay on the ground long enough for the kids to enjoy it! Oh well..I can't complain about good roads!
Jordan is so cute! I love the box pictures.
Hopefully I see you this week so I can get my vote in for boy/girl! I can't wait to find out!
Owen really misses Jordan and Jayci. We can't wait to see you guys. Have a great Christmas.
Post a Comment