Friday, December 14, 2007

Majority Wins!

Well the majority wins this time. We had an ultra sound yesterday afternoon and yes, it is a boy! Jon is very excited. Jordan loved watching the ultrasound. She said "Mom, the baby is moving." So now we have to get boy stuff since all we own is pink and purple:) We left right after the Dr. Appointment to drive to Pendleton and are excited for our break! Thanks to all those who voted, I couldn't believe how many votes we had!

9 comments:

Joel and Kristie said...

YEAHHHHH!!! Congratulations on your SON!!!

Jessie said...

Congrats!!! That is so perfect! What a nice Christmas Surprise :)

Goodman Family said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to me little Mr.Chambers!

Tiffany said...

WOOHOO! I knew it! He is going to be so stinkin cute!!!

Jason Young said...

Oh it is going to be so fun to see how cute a baby boy chambers is!!
Congrats you guys!!

Mandy

Wade and Lanell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John and Jada McFarlane said...

I knew it! Congrats! I couldn't be happier.

Natalie said...

That is why I am not a gambling person..I voted on girl. But I am so happy for you guys! Enjoy your Christmas break. Maybe I will see you at Ryan and Amber's wedding???

Heather Palmer said...

Yey, how fun. Congrats...I can't wait to meet him.