Monday, July 30, 2007

Antennas!


Saturday I decided to see if I could make any pigtails on Jayci's head. I got enough to make two tiny antennas! Jordan loved Jayci having her hair done, but Jayci hated it, hence the crooked pigtails. She would not sit still for me. Jordan loves to match Jayci. Every morning one of the first things she asks is if she can match Jayci. She is a wonderful big sister and they play great together. Jayci is starting to walk. She took her first steps two weeks ago, but she is still just taking a couple steps, she is a bit of a chicken!

3 comments:

Trevor and Summer said...

How cute! Those are the tiniest pigtails I've ever seen.

Tiffany said...

wow-i can't believe she is already old enough to walk! time is flying isn't it?

Jessie said...

I LOVE those Antennas!! hehe, i wish sophia could get some too! lol so cute :)