Well we are finally settled back in Grants Pass. Jon is officially licensed as a chiropractor and had his first patients yesterday! Here are a couple quick pictures of the house we are renting.
Yay! I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations Jon! I am going to need your new address, Owen has been wanting to send Jordan and Jayci a letter. Oh and Jarom is so big! I can't believe it! I am so sad that we didn't meet up with you guys while we were in Oregon.
Awesome! So is Jon working with another doc or what? Very exciting to have him working though (I'm still reeling that Jesse has been working for a month)!
congrats chambers!! way to go jon! the new place looks very nice. your little ones are growing up so much! so glad things are falling into place for you finally
We are thrilled you are here and seem to love GP as much as we do. We can not wait to see you. We get to see John....We will have to stop by next time we are in town. I LOVE YOUR HOME. Thanks for the delicious cookies by the way.
Who would have thought that a water fight at sixteen could have brought about so much. We finished chiropractic school and now have five of us in our little (or not so) family. Jarom is 2, Jayci is 3 1/2 and Jordan is 5 1/2. Our lives are full of joy and excitement as we are beginning our professional career. There is much that we hope to do and many places that we hope to see. We invite you to watch us as we live this wonderful game of life!! Enjoy our blog.
7 comments:
Yay! I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations Jon! I am going to need your new address, Owen has been wanting to send Jordan and Jayci a letter. Oh and Jarom is so big! I can't believe it! I am so sad that we didn't meet up with you guys while we were in Oregon.
Awesome! So is Jon working with another doc or what? Very exciting to have him working though (I'm still reeling that Jesse has been working for a month)!
congrats chambers!! way to go jon! the new place looks very nice. your little ones are growing up so much! so glad things are falling into place for you finally
We are thrilled you are here and seem to love GP as much as we do. We can not wait to see you. We get to see John....We will have to stop by next time we are in town. I LOVE YOUR HOME. Thanks for the delicious cookies by the way.
Jon is working with Dr. Jared Nielsen, the chiropractor he did his postceptorship with.
YOur house is BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe you are just in Grants Pass, we are so close! We are in Medford and Central Point ALL the time!
Congrats. Glad to hear things are going good!
Post a Comment