Friday, June 5, 2009

Ok, I turned 27

So I have been bugged about my birthday pictures. My birthday was on Tuesday and I turned 27. This I think is the hardest age I've hit, my late 20's. Anyway we had a great day. We had a wonderful chicken alfredo pizza. Katie Teegarden's recipe. My sister and brother in law watched the kids so we could go out to a movie. It was really nice. It was though a huge storm when we came out of the mall theater. We parked on the other side of the mall and the mall was now closed, so we had to walk around the mall in the pouring rain. It was pretty funny. We were absolutely drenched. Here is a terrible picture of me. Jon missed taking a picture of me really blowing out the candles, I was too quick, so this is me exaggerating the act. I requested brownies and ice cream with caramel, it was divine!

2 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

I LOVE the photo!! congrats again on another year. I just always try to forget my age - it usually works too! :)

Jen said...

Happy Birthday! Just wait till you hit 30...it sucks! But, I guess your only as old as you feel! That is why I still act immature all the time. :)