Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Day in Florence

We had such a fun day at the beach yesterday for Jon's birthday. The kids loved playing in the sand and in the water. It was a good day!
Once Jordan found out she had dry clothes in the car, she was all over getting wet!
Jarom loved the water, whenever we put him down he would run as fast as he could to try to get in the water before we caught him!





6 comments:

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

sweet family.

The Swanson Family said...

jordan's hair is soooooo long!! looks like a fun day! I miss the ocean!!

The Chambers Family said...

I know, we actually just cut it a couple inches a week ago.

Heather Palmer said...

Oh I'm so jealous!!! Wish we were there with you. We talk about our Seaside trip often and what fun it was!

The Swanson Family said...

where are the photos of YOUR bday?? :) Happy birthday janine!!!

Katie said...

lily misses jordan so much. she still talks about her. it's so cute. happy belated birthday to jon!!and happy birthday to you??!!