Sunday, September 7, 2008

Water Fun

On Friday I gave the girls some bowls with water in them and measuring cups, spoons,and straws and let them play on the kitchen floor.  They loved it, it kept them busy for a long time and cleanup only took one big towel!



5 comments:

Jen said...

It is so funny how such simple things can make kids happy for the longest time.

Ari Anna Johnson said...

That is so funny! I will have to remember that for hunter!

Heather Palmer said...

You are a better mom than I am! :) Water is a big 'no no' in our house because my kids are not capable of keeping the mess to a one-towel clean up. :)

The Chambers Family said...

I have found out I have to just let them play for about 10 min with it. After that they start getting adventurous and it makes a mess.

Da Franklin's said...

That is such a cute idea. I have some water babies that would love that. Your girls are so cute!!