Your kids are just too cute!! How are you doing? How is life with THREE kids??? Lindsay forwarded me your blog address and I am so excited to see you and your little family!!!
Who would have thought that a water fight at sixteen could have brought about so much. We finished chiropractic school and now have five of us in our little (or not so) family. Jarom is 2, Jayci is 3 1/2 and Jordan is 5 1/2. Our lives are full of joy and excitement as we are beginning our professional career. There is much that we hope to do and many places that we hope to see. We invite you to watch us as we live this wonderful game of life!! Enjoy our blog.
7 comments:
The two of you have the most amazing genes... your kids are gorgeous!! Hope all is well.
You have such a gorgeous family!
What a beautiful family you guys are! I'm sure your photographer friend loves taking pictures of you guys cause it must be very easy.
So precious!!!!
Hey I can't wait to see your cute hair cut!
There couldn't possibly be more beautiful kids-that one of Jordan is too gorgeous! I agree with the Smith's-perfect genes!
What beautiful pictures! Such a cute family. Are you loving having a boy? Your kids are soo adorable and once again Heather did an amazing job!
Your kids are just too cute!! How are you doing? How is life with THREE kids??? Lindsay forwarded me your blog address and I am so excited to see you and your little family!!!
Post a Comment