Friday, November 16, 2007

Slacker Blogger


So I haven't blogged anything for quite a while, but we haven't really done much and we haven't been taking pictures too much. So I took these pictures of the girls yesterday morning right after their bathes, which explains the wet hair. We are excited for the Holidays approaching and have been Christmas shopping and planning our Black Friday Shopping.

4 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

yey! another post! i've been checking in to see what you've been up to...but sadly...nothing. So it's fun to see some new pix and an update!! Let's take our kids to Omsi next week! Madi really wants to see Jordan!

Tiffany said...

SO cute! I miss them! And you know I think you're crazy right-shopping on Black Friday-NUTS!

The Johnston's said...

Wow, Jayci's hair is getting longer! I'm with ya with the shopping! It should be fun!

Unknown said...

That's Awesome!! I'm planning my Black Friday shopping too, but I also have to work that day, so I'll see how it is on both sides! I hope I survive!!HEHE!!