Only 2 weeks from today Jon's finals will be over and right after they are finished we get to go have an ultrasound. Yes, that is right the question for everyone is to guess whether we will have a 3rd girl Chambers or a boy Chambers. We would obviously be trilled either way. I know what to do with girls, in my family there are 6 girls and only 1 boy. Plus I have everything for girls. On the other hand it would be kind of fun to see what having a boy is all about. So go ahead, make your guesses and in 2 weeks we will find out! In case someone doesn't know the baby is due on the 4th of May.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats you guys! I vote boy, his name can be baby Bergy!
Way to go!
Jason
Just for the record, I voted boy. I didn't even know you were having another one -- where have I been? Yeah for you guys! Can't wait to hear what you're having.
Post a Comment